Artificial Turf Putting Greens: The Greener Grass on the Other Side
While artificial turf has become very popular across the country, there are also plenty of other spaces perfect for implementing artificial grass.
An article by William B. Davis in California Turfgrass Culture, published by the University of California, found that synthetic grass is the best option for sporting applications.
Recently, however, many residences have begun adopting artificial turf and grass in their personal putting green landscapes due to its beautiful appeal and its economic and environmentally friendly benefits.
Let’s take a closer look at the top eight benefits of artificial turf putting greens.
- Synthetic grass is very low maintenance. Once installed, artificial grass requires very little maintenance, meaning no more watering or lawn-mowing.
- You’ll save water and expense without sacrificing the health and look of your putting green.
- Installing a home putting green allows you to practice your golf game without going to a golf course. You’ll also have the advantage of designing a putting green perfect for improving your personal golf game.
- Artificial putting greens are chemically free. When you install an artificial home putting green, you free your family from the harmful effects of fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, and more.
- One of the advantages of having a putting green in your backyard is its durability. Artificial turf and grass is both long-lasting and cost-effective.
- After washing the artificial grass or a rainstorm, it dries quickly and offers excellent drainage. Allowing you to come back to your golf game quickly rather than waiting for the golf course’s live grass to dry.
- New technology also makes artificial turf significantly cooler than its predecessors. Our artificial grass technology is 15° – 20° cooler than other synthetic grass and turf landscaping systems.
- With a home artificial putting green, you can devote more time to practicing your golf game. Your game will improve without ever having to visit an outside golf course.
Envyscapes: Make the Right Artificial Grass Choice
Converting part of your backyard into an artificial putting green will save you time, money, and frustration over the long run. Envyscapes allows you to custom design your own putting green with industry-leading technology.
Make the right choice and improve your game with artificial grass. Contact us today to learn more about our custom-designed artificial turf putting greens.